The Application Process at the ISC is very simple. If you would like to apply for a place, please follow the steps indicated below.
Steps for the Application Process (for all students):
- School reports from the previous two years. This applies primarily to Elementary School and higher grades.
- Teacher/s’ Recommendations Form to be filled out by the student’s current teacher;
- Any documentation that shows English Language and other subject Assessments
Step 6: The ISC will then make an offer and the application forms and other documents listed below must be filled out.
- Application form filled in and signed by both parents on both pages
- Photo use Form
- Psychologist Form
- Field Trip Form
- Teacher Recommendations form (if not already provided)
- School reports for the previous two years;
- N° 1 passport photo;
- Birth certificate;
- Copy of the vaccination record;
- Copy of the ASL card (Italy’s national health card) – or proof of private health insurance.