Our faculty and staff share a vision for education at its very best. At ISC all of the teachers are fully qualified in their field and have been selected for their passion and commitment to International Baccalaureate pedagogy.
We select and recruit IB PYP, MYP and DP teachers who can bring with them a unique set of skills and talents, a constructivist approach to teaching and learning, a passion for researching best practices in education and caring attitudes towards the young generations.
Do you wish to join our team of outstanding international educators?
- Hold an EU passport
- Appropriate degree and teaching certification
- English native or fully proficient
- Outstanding classroom results and experience with inquiry based learning environments
- Minimum of three years teaching experience
- A passion for education and working with students at high standards
- A desire to contribute and foster a positive IB learning community
- Ability to work as a team member within a department and in an interdisciplinary team
- Commitment to the IB standards and practices and to the IB Learner Profile
- Superior communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in an international or multicultural school
- IB teaching experience – specific ongoing IB training is offered
Applications should include a cover letter, a Curriculum Vitae with full employment history and photo, a personal statement of educational philosophy, and full contact details of three referees.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org